Buying replacement gutter is a very unglamorous expenditure, not as pleasing as buying a new kitchen or bathroom, but overall more important in protecting your most important asset – your home.
Everyone who quoted will say they have the best service, best quality and best tradesmen – but do they?
- Have they shown you samples of gutter?
- Can you choose a continuous gutter? (Single length corner to corner)
- Are their tradesmen registered and licenced?
- Do they extend the manufacturers warranties? (Colorbond or steel products maximum 20 years for gutter and downpipes) or do they invent an extended warranty of 25 or more years. (Aluminium ogee is the ONLY gutter with a 25yr manufacturer’s warranty)
- Has the company the experience to do the job?
Most of Alcoil’s jobs come from referrals where previous customers recommend us to their family and friends. This can ensure a simple, trouble-free, installation leaving you with an admirable, finished product and peace of mind.
The other option where customers shop on price only, can result in:
- Cheapest materials used
- Unqualified or inexperienced installers
- Poor after sales service
- Lack of statutory guarantee
- Water damage to the structure or even foundation damage
Cost v Results = Value
In our next article we will look at what represents value.
Let's chat. We are here to help.